Knock with hammer, it is used to fasten and assemble & disassemble large hexagonal nuts and bolts.Forged with real material. Advantages of forging: high density, good toughness, smooth surface, clear writing, uneasy bending, uneasy rapture, even hardness and longer service life than traditional forging process.
1. Product specification S: 17-150mm;
2. Length: 145-565mm;
3. Material: beryllium bronze alloy;
4. Weight: 210-14500g.
Performance detection standard for beryllium bronze explosion-proof tools:
1. No gas explosion in the drop hammer test for 20 times in (21.0±2.0)% hydrogen or no gas explosion after 5 rotating friction tests within 1s in (21.0±2.0)% hydrogen;
2. Standard code: GBExIIC (no substitute products);
3. Hardness: HRC30-40;
4. Tensile strength: δb105-120kgf/mm²;
5. Anti-magnetic performance of beryllium bronze explosion-proof tools.